Monday, May 23, 2016

Lime Soap

      Citrus scented soaps are always a favorite of mine but for some reason I rarely make them. The last one I did was last year and it was a citrus floral blend. So the other day I made lime scented soap. 



     I used Bramble Berry's lime fragrance oil instead of the essential oil. Citrus essentials are known to fade and can cause photosensitivity. 




     To make the soap I ended up using two shades of green separated by mica covered embeds. I finished the batch off with a textured top and green glitter.


Thanks for stopping by and happy soaping!
                                                        
                                                                ~Anna Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...